Sunday 26 August 2012

Handmade Button + A Cute Birdie Tutorial


Heya crafters!

I hope you are having a good time learning new ways to make your own embellishments! I sure am learning a lot from this fabulous team out here at Lulupu!

I love to make my own embellishments.. be it for my cards or layouts! One of my favorite embellishments is a button. There have been times when I struggle to find the perfect colored button for my project.. But recently I found a awesome and also a cheap solution to that. I got a way to make my own buttons!

To find out how.. check out the tutorial on how I made not only a button from scratch but also a cute little birdie of the button! 


Tools required:
Circle punch (size as per your need)
Glue
Glossy accent
Crop-a-dile
Glitter powder
Scissors

Enjoy the tutorial!!



Don't forget to participate in this month's challenge, the details can be found here.

Love,
Shruti

5 comments:

  1. Button and the birdie are very cute and the paper used for the card is SUPPAK.Thanks for the tute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute birdie !! Thanks for tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute button and bird ...love it ... i have tried my hand at making buttons too and have to say was pretty pleased with the results!!! i think i have even shared one pic of my handmade buttons in ICR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cuteeeeeeee! absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.