Friday 2 November 2012

Flutter By, Butterfly

Hello people!!!

As Ujjwal has already shared with us yesterday, this month's theme is Shabby Chic Shaped Cards and hers was soo pretty that it was really hard to not make something just like hers. And that was mostly because I have never ever tried shabby chic. So this was a challenge. But the points that Ujjwal laid out in her post were quite a help. They made me understand what was expected out of a shabby chic project.

For my card, I have made it in the shape of a butterfly.. Here's how it looks.. :)

While making the card, I used Micia Watermark stamp pad, and believe me I had my doubts about using that against Versamark, but it gave me brilliant results. The ink was think and gave a really good image. Have  you tried it yet?






What's more?? This time, I even have a video for you that shows how this card was made.. Here it is..



Here's the list of Products I used...
From Lulupu



Others:
(a) Pearls - Locally Purchased
(b) Distress Inks:
     Antique Lenin & Tea Dye
(c) Stamp Sets:
      Butterfly2build - The Stamps of Life
      Jodie Lee Designs

Hope you guys had fun!! Looking forward to seeing what you create this month!!

Have a nice day!! :D

Nikita

4 comments:

  1. wow Nikita...lovely video tutorial...thanks for that...theme shabby chic not done earlier...and ur tutorial and ujjwals suggesitions helped.definitly going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaped card ..its so unique and really like those white embossed butterflies they look just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.