Sunday 18 November 2012

Hat Shaped Shabby Chic Card

Hello everyone,

I'm sure you're all having a great time with all the shaped Shabby Chic cards that the Design Team is coming up with this month. I am here to add one more to the list.

After a lot of thought, I decided to go with another hand cut shape and I made a card in the shape of a hat this time. I started off with making a stencil with a really heavy piece of card stock. For the stencil, I used the largest of the nestabilities circle die. Once I had the stencil, I cut out two pieces. I embellished one (the front) and then glued it to the other piece. Here's how the card looks.. :)






Here's the list of products used:
From Lulupu


Others
1. Ribbon & Card Stock - Locally Purchased
2. Distress Ink - Tea Dye (Ranger)
3. Stamp Set - Thanks2you (The Stamps of Life)

Hope you guys are all geared up for this month's challenge!! Looking forward to your entries!

Have a nice Sunday!

Cheers,
Nikita!! :)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful hat !!!!PP are awesomes.brilliant.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nikita..this is such a cute hat card! Lovely idea..love the colours and the ribbon is so well placed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card dear...very elegant and the shape is so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.