Wednesday 14 November 2012

Smile Always - Cute-girl-faced card

“I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.” 

Hi guys...

This is Shruti here and I am here to share with you a card I made that surely will bring a smile on your face.

Here is presenting to you Miss Poxie (as we at Lulupu fondly call her)


Miss Poxie was an outcome of a confused mind.. When I sat down to make this card.. I had a template ready and was clear on what I wanted to make out of my circle cut cardstock.. but when i was half way through the card I thought it was forming a shape of a pretty face.. And thats how Miss Poxie came into existence.. :)

How cute is her hair band?!


Here is a quick tutorial on how I made it..



Until next time...

Keep smiling!

Love,
Shruti

Supplies Used:

5 comments:

  1. Ms.Poxie looks like you... Love the head band... mast che!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..this surely is an adorable card! Love Ms.Poxie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms.Poxie!! you are so cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!!! ha ha loved how we named her Ms Poxie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie card Shruti :)Totally love the hair band :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.