Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Scrapbook Layout from Scraps !!

Good Morning beautiful Crafters !!

Hope you all doing good and enjoying the month here at Lulupu with lots of amazing inspirations from our fabulous design team. Since our Design team this month  is focusing on " Maximizing Pattern Paper", So here I am with my Inspiration post focusing on two techniques - " Paper scraps and punches/die cuts . Its an self explanatory post ! , lets get started :)

Okay !! I want to make one thing clear, I am not at all a scrapbook gal . This is perhaps my third layout so far. So please be kind :)

Here is my Layout have a look.


What do you think ? A layout which is super easy to do and quick too. All you need is your Pattern paper  scraps and few punches . I have a quick pictorial here sharing the details how I did my Layout. 

Material Required -
Tools and pattern paper scrap !!
You can find the link to the products at the bottom of the post . I have used all the scraps so far I have from my kit . Few were my all time favorite - papers from Tigerliliy paper pad , & Polka dotted pattern paper from Prima Zypher.

Background 
For background I have taken a plain white card stock measuring 12x12 . I have added two layers of colors since it was looking dull in my first attempt . You can take any color you want .I cannot do anything until and unless I use Distress Inks- All time favorite.

How to make these cute little clouds

I have first drawn the clouds roughly you need not be to perfect for this :P and fussy cut . Secondly , I have pasted these strings using washi tape and thirdly pasted these cute little hearts over the strings.

 Now there you can see the oval punch . I have used the double sided pattern paper to make banner , and trees .

Using the Oval shape punch

Tree's !!

Sweet banner is a chip board die cut perfect to go with this layout . I have pasted the oval scraps next to the picture to make them look like mini tabs , I find them really cute and adorable . And Lastly I have used the scraps strips like sun rays spreading the happiness all around .

All in all a cute and vibrant layout all from your scraps .

Hopefully I was able to Inspire you all. If yes , do pick up some fun techniques from the post and enter you project in this month's challenge  hurry !!

Have a Nice day :)


Supplies Used - 




7 comments:

  1. fun and vibrant like always Isha.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and wonderful techniques used here.....so many of them .First I need to pick up that gorgeous and versatile oval punch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it over and over again Isha! It is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isha.., its awesome.....nice colours and good use of pp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and fun background Isha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the clouds isha, everything is soo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO!! Great tutorial!!! I couldn't image you made the backgrund!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.