Wednesday 16 October 2013

Challenge #19- Word play !!

Hi guys ! Its Pooja here, I am back with another lovely challenge for you all to play in. 
But before I do I want to thank you all for welcoming me with open arms ! 
I did enjoy so many of your beautiful entries for the load it up challenge.

Before we head up to our new and fresh challenge i wanted to quickly remind you that the voting process for Lulupu World Card Making Contest 2013 is now on! Its time to get friends family and just about anyone to start voting for you and make you win the Rs.500 voucher! Remember voting ends on 20th October 2013

So this time we have a new and fresh theme and it is to take a break from some loading it up ;) - 

Lulupu Challenge#19
WORD PLAY !

Challenge #19 - Qualification Guidelines 
{General Guidelines - here}
1. Create a CAS card  
  • CAS means Clean and Simple, uncluttered with lots of white space.
  • The card must have one clear focal point
  • Feel free to choose colours, patterns and style and go abstract, fun, elegant or even vintage
  • Minimum but smart embellishments with even few well placed layers are a good idea
2. Play with words in your sentiments.

E.g. 1. Stamp a light bulb or use a lamp die cut - Sentiment goes: "You Brighten My Life"
E.g. 2. Stamp an Ice-cream - Sentiment goes: "You make my heart melt."

Please feel free to use these examples but we would love to see your own versions.

3. We are allowing only Cards for this challenge.

4. Please note that the sentiment and the image or scene on the CAS card should match properly and the word play should be clearly understandable. 

5. The Inlinkz for this challenge will close on October 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM IST.


In short we are looking for some fun ways to say your sentiments!! Ain't that simple! 

And now lets see  what the winner shall receive for being imaginative !
We have put together a goody bag from the latest stuff added on Lulupu Store last week. Go check out the complete variety by clicking HERE

Here is my inspiration for the challenge 


 I made this card around the sentiment "The sky is the limit "
The sentiment is handwritten and my handwriting is not so amazing ,
so I tried to keep the writing to the minimum. :D

 The clouds are hand cut on vellum and then distressed . The sun is an embossed circle.
This basically shows the scene of the sky . On which the group of  die cut hot air balloons seem to be moving upwards , hence coordinating with the sentiment - The sky is the limit.


I added some die cut scalloped lace and shiny sequin to finish my card :) 
Hope that you all liked my card. 
Waiting to see what u all come up with ! 

And yes we are running a fun Share and Win contest on our Facebook Page too. Click HERE to join the fun





SUPPLIES USED : 



12 comments:

  1. Great challenge..the card is superb pooja... love the hand cut clouds ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge Pooja! just linked my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute challenge. Loved it so much. Just entered my card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this challenge. Entered my card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! Just entered my second card too.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou girls ! keep the good work coming !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. :) This is my first time entering my card to Lulupu Challenge.. Have been following your blog for quite a while.. Good job everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops, I forgot to add the number 2 to my second entry. Is there any way I can correct it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Submitted my third entry too.. yay!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i have entered my Card just now.. and by mistake 2 same entries got added.. Is there a way to delete 17.Tina ( which is a preview post which got linked by mistake).. I would like to delete it and keep (18. Tina) which is the correct post. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.