Thursday 10 October 2013

Guest Designer - Ujjwal Goel

Hello everyone!

Hope you are enjoying playing with Lulupu challenge#17 - Load it Up! We are super happy about our post today as we have a former DT Member - Ujjwal with her gorgeous creation and a tute!

Also hope you all have checked out our World Card Making Day Contest. The inlinkz will close on October 15 and your friends and family can start voting on October 16 till October 20! So hurry up and enter your cards. The best part is, you can enter an old card or create something new!! :D :D Some awesome gifts are to be won and you can get a chance to be featured on the Lulupu blog! What are you waiting for??

Love
KC

Over to Ujjwal - 


I’m Ujjwal living in Pune, India . I am a software engineer turned Stay-at-home-mom to a 14 month old baby girl.

I love creating and exploring different forms of art but stamping is something that has stayed with me though all my experiments and adventures in crafting. My style of crafting  is more towards clean and simple but I love trying out different techniques once in awhile so I would put myself in the mixed style category. Of late, I have been enjoying making layouts featuring my baby,mini albums and scrapbooks. I have also been experimenting a little with decoupage and mixed media art.

Blog URL : ujjwal-handmadewithlove.blogspot.com

Here's my inspiration for this fortnight's challenge - Load it Up!

The layers on this card are..
1. The PP
2. The Die Cut Frame
3. The PP over the die cut frame
4. The Die Cut oval with the sentiment :)



The various embellishments are...
1. The large flower
2. The die-cut leaves
3. The yellowish golden pollen






Project Instructions:
1. To prepare the easel card base, follow the tutorial HERE.
2. To add layers to the card, cut a piece of pattern paper to card size, torn edges with scissors and distress the edges with some white ink for the dreamy effect.
3. Die cut a piece of white cardstock using ........ die and adhere another pattern paper on it.
4. Die cut another piece of white cardstock using ...... die and stamp sentiment on it.
5. Embellish with die-cut flourishes, leaf branches, pollens and mulberry flower.
6. Repeat steps for inside. 

I hope my post inspires you. You still have 3 more days to join this awesome challenge!

Cheers
Ujjwal

10 comments:

  1. beautiful loading ujjwal , loved every element

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Ujjwal! I love the lil framed look and the pattern papers you used are the one i find so tough to incorporate! Loved it. thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Ujjwal. It's always a delight to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb!!! I love the layering!! And now that I have seen others' inspirations, I can get started on mine!! :P

    So glad to have you here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ujjwal.... U always come up wid a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You spread beauty in your card. Inspired me a lot. Just WOW!! hats off dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card ! I loved the pp with torn edges and the diecuts look very lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for appreciating guys! It was really a challenge for me to make a loaded card, me being a CAS girl :) I am glad that you guys liked it and yes it is always fun to be at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card ujjwal ! Those papers are unusual !!! Love the freshness of your card and of course the layers are magical ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous as always Ujjwal... i love the way u layered it....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.