Friday 4 October 2013

Pink Posies!

A big warm hello to alll your wonder crafters out there :) Been quite a while since I crafted last, and when the new challenge came up this month I jumped with joy!! With all the shopping I've been doing at Lulupu, I finally got to use my new supplies :)

Sooo... LOAD IT UP! Wow, soooo much to do with it :) Countless layers and possibilities! I came up with a tag for this one :)


Thanks to my daughter all I see around the house is PINK!! So I guess her stuff is my inspiration for the colours on this one ;)

For the back ground i first used plain card stock and edged the sides with picked raspberry. For the next layer I stamped my texture stamp with versamark and then used the magenta embossing powder, while it was still hot, I quickly sprinkled ultra fine glitter onto it! It stuck so well! the pic doesn't do the shine justice!! I did the same to my sweet butterflies! Remember the Mod molds?! :P




The next layer I used my botanical odyssey paper pad and did some more random stamping and distressed the edges with picked raspberry! :) What a gorgeousssssssssss colour! on this I used half a doily and also some glitter sheets above it :)

On top of alll this sits my queenie posy! :P i just looooooove the way the colour turned out!!! The fillers are handmade with punch out flowers and large wire pollens :)





Another close up :)



Thats its from me for today! Play along at LOAD IT UP! :) I assure you, its gonna be super fun!

Lots of love
Pratiksha :)

Supplies used-

2 comments:

  1. the tag is so simple looking but yet vibrant :) very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Pratiksha! Love the bloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.