Friday 18 April 2014

Scrapbook Layout step by step

Hello Beautiful Crafters,
Shilpa here,
At Lulupu we have Scrapbook Layout challenge # 29 with the theme- Holiday/ Vacation/ Travel for this fortnight
Jaya must have created a magic over you with her beautiful Layout.

Today I am here with my Layout step by step.

The topic of layout is vacation, and in my family I am the one who decides and plans where we will go for holidays. And instead of looking back, why shouldn't I plan for next one.
Sydney - I would love to visit this place.


I started with white thick white paper in size approx 11*13".I picked up Teal, blue, white and yellow acrylic paints as they were perfect mach with my photos. I created background with colours and  Circle Grid template.
  and 3-4 layers.


Next step was to choose pattern papers. Prima Free Spirit paper stack was best suited for this layout. So I cut them as desired and just arranged, at this stage I took the photo on my cell phone, just for reference. So when I want to glue them together, I should not miss any layer.
I adhered them. And further created some texture with stamps and Adirondack ink in similar colours. I love to use Prima embellishments and when I put together everything, 
Voila !!


How do you find it? Isn't it simple but beautiful?


To create more interest and depth, I applied Mustard seed and peacock feather distress inks at the edges of all background paper pieces. I created the small tags with same PP and Crop a dial. Prima flowers and butterflies are from Hello Pastel collection.
Can you find lovely Sugardots on my page?



I applied peacock feather distress ink on the page and spritzed water on to it with Mini Mister. It looks like sea water.


And I love this corner of Layout with sentiment. That cute little Aeroplane is Studio Calico veneer embellishment. I coloured it with Clover Adirondack ink.

Hope you have got inspired with this Scrapbook layout.
Can't wait to see what will you create with our holiday theme challenge!!

Lots of Love
Shilpa

Supplies used:



10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Shilpa ..The colors the embellishment look so amazing and I really like the way you have clustered those flowers,leaves and butterflies on the corner to create interest ! Your Lo is so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely layout...love all the colors u used!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Neha, waiting to see your LO in this challenge!!

      Delete
  3. Those beautiful colours def reflect life in Sydney Shilpa. When u do visit here, I'd b v happy to host u and take u all around this place :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh my! that is the best comment of the day Kripa! I would be more than happy to meet you in Sydney !!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely LO, Shilpa...Love the way u used the elements..Lovely colors, textures...and so the floral spray :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, and great step-out photos... love that it's a dream holiday for the future!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO Shilpa. The colours you chose compliment the pictures beautifully. Thanks for sharing the making process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.