Friday 12 September 2014

A Funky Birthday Card with Washi Tapes

Hello dear ladies! How are you all? Enjoying the weather?? Oh! here it is SO hot in our place and it's like second summer!! Alright! Today I have a very funky birthday card to share..

but before getting into the details of my card, let me remind you the challenge guide lines..
(For general guide lines click here)

1. You can create a card/Lo/or just anything..
2. You must use three different washi tapes
3. You have use any geometric shape or you could use atleast one (1)  ready made embellishment..

And click here for more details..

Well.. here is my card, I used five (5) different washi tapes on my card and also incorporated a little hexagon shape.. Smiley face and the party hat were hand drawn (these two shapes, circle and triangle also come under geometric shapes.. ;) )


Don't you like this funky back ground? When I asked my hubby for a feed back on this card, he said.. 'yey! it's just looking like an ad with full of celebrations'.. :D 

Well.. I wrote and decorated a little inside the card too..


Hope you like it and got inspired to create something for this challenge..
We would love to see your trendy, funky, beautiful, lovely and wonderful cards.. 
Hope you would join the fun.. ;)

Thank you SO much for stopping by.. Take care and I'll see you soon.. <3

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.