I hope that you all are enjoying our this months 'LOVE' theme projects!! Do remember to participate in our challenge for this month here.
Here's another inspiration from our Guest Designer Mukta from Mukta Creations . Lets checkout a little more about her before we move on to see her inspiration.
1. Tell us a little about yourself and your family.
I am from Mumbai . I have a very small family ..me my husband and two kids ...my husband is a captain in merchant navy...and I am a teacher (b.ed), (teaching science and maths till 10) diploma holder in fine arts, diploma in yoga and an interior decorator, (nothing relate with each other lol)..
2. How did you become interested in crafts and what inspired you to start blogging?I think in India each kid is a crafter ,kids use to do origami even I started like that .i was a boarding student so most of the time busy in school.but I became serious when I was in 9th..I started painting that time ..and started crafting @ the age of 15 with some jute ..made so many projects out of jute ..
I use to make things for friends or for gifting purpose ..once my friend suggested me to showcase my art ...I started blogging ...I just started blogging last 6 months back I think in July,
3. What are some of your "go-to" supplies for crafting?
I am a crazy shopper usually buy things which I like .but I just love dies ...
4. What is your favorite crafting technique?
I love mixed media ..Copic coloring , die cutting ...and flower making ...
5. How would you describe your crafting style?
now a days you can say card making ...but I never stick with a particular style ..I love to try different style..
6. How long have you been crafting?
crafting from last 17 years and paper crafting from 6 months back ..
7. My signature style
I love mixed media but unfortunately don't have so many on my blog...love making layouts ..
8. Who are some of your influences? Who has been your inspiration?
I am very new so don't know so many ..but few works I saw I can say Shilpa, Jaya from your previous DT (love her layout prima blog hop),, Dr. Sonia and Tanvi , Manu
9. When not crafting , what keeps you busy?
I spend my time with my kids ...
10. What are you currently working on?
I make cards regularly .....altering some boxes ..and a layout ..
It was great knowing a little more about you Mukta!
Here's what she has made for us!
My today's project is a single layer card...
For this i used digi stamp . After stamping i draw two lines with the help of ruler..
Then i drew some circles (randomly) in different size and colour with copics..
After that I add glossy accent over the circles....
It's really very simple and fun card with very less supplies.. I hope you like it..
I hope you enjoyed this card, it's very simple and easy to make, yet the glossy accent does it bit! It sure makes this card a pretty one to look at !