Wednesday 18 November 2015

Make a Mini: Hinge Binded Love themed album

Hello Everyone!!!
Good Morning everyone and this is Manu here after a long long time!!! I hope you are having fun with our current theme this month of making a mini album and we are looking forward to seeing your creations! 
You can read all about the current month challenge here

The First fortnight covers inspirations from DT's showcasing their take on the challenge and the second fortnight is all about how we can add interactive elements into our albums and make it more prettier and also this gives the tendency to utilize the album to the fullest in terms of adding more pictures and messages.  
I have my inspiration for this challenge in this post and my second post about the interactive elements will follow soon. Here's what I made using the gorgeous papers I received in the DT Kit, American Crafts Valentine collection.


This makes the front of my album. This album is 7.5*5.5 inches and has 5 pages with interactive elements. 


This comes as the first inside page and I wanted something catchy and eye popping here, hence decided to use some handmade dimensional flowers. 


Here are a few other inside pages






I hope you all liked the album and do join us in this months challenge here.

Happy Crafting !!!
Manu


Supplies used from the store:


2 comments:

  1. These papers are so pretty & you have used them so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanvi !! Glad that you liked it :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.