Thursday 21 April 2016

Mood Board Inspired Scrapbook LO

Hello and good morning, friends!

Jasleen here today :)

As you all might be aware of the April's Challenge #60- Inspired by Moodboard and I'm sure you all must have enjoyed the DT work shared so far. So today it's my turn to share what I made inspired by the colourful mood board.

Image Source

I came up with a school-themed scrapbook layout using the amazing Insta-squares from Simple Stories-- Back to school. I was inspired by the colours, the black label with white text, the polka dots and the chevron pattern.


Here's the layout :-


This is the first time I made use of Insta-squares and I must say, this is the quickest layout I have ever made. They have so many amazing collections depending on which theme you want to go with. And each themed insta-squares pack contains a variety of co-ordinating die-cuts and squares.

80% of the embellishing on my layout above is done using this one pack and there are still a lot more left that I can make a complete school-themed album using those. You can find this Simple stories Insta-sqaures at the Lulupu store HERE

Sharing the step-by-step pictures below. :-

Scrapbool LO- School

The base paper is from the Webster pages collection from my stash. The washi tapes and Insta squares are from the Lulupu store

Step 1- scrapbooK LO

Step 2- scrapbook LO
The yellow paper is from Lawn Fawn- Polka dots collection.

Step 3
Those scalloped half-ovals are die cut from Papericious- Often collection of pattern papers.

Step 4
The smaller sized insta squares below the picture were popped up using 3D foam tape.
Step 5

Closer view



That star is a wooden embellishment.


Scrapbook layout- School


That's all from my end today. I hope you liked it and  feel inspired to play along this month. Please link up your entries HEREThe general guidelines to enter the challenges can be found HERE. Do mention in your post what it was that inspired you from the moodboard.

HAVE A GREAT DAY !

Love,
Jasleen.

Supplies from www.lulupu.com :-





20 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO Jasleen! I love how easily and beautifully u put all the elements with your daughter back to school theme memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, smarty pants caught my eye in an instant;) I remember that picture from FB, smiling once again. Our kids give us so many small things to smile at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Jasleen! Your daughter must be loving it and a treasure it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cool layout Jasleen! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a playful n trendy layout ! Loved the use of colors and various insta squares ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I am totally loving it !! awesome creation

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheerful and happy layout Jasleen! LOVED the insta sqaures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and cheerful layout Jasleen! Love the insta squares, you have arranged everything so beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout Jasleen thanx for sharing it!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.