Friday 15 April 2016

Ups! Cheerful LO Challenge #60

Hello everyone, Irma here! Nice to see you all again.

This month's challenge is Mood Board and I was inspired by the colours and happy moments from the photo our mood board.

Challenge #60


Important

Don't forget to mention in your post how the Mood Board has inspired you.

To play along Challenge#60 , you have to :
  • Create any project - Card, LO, Mix Media, Home Decor, Altered Art, 3D Projects etc.
  • Your project must be inspired by the Mood Board. The Mood Board can be interpreted in various ways like the colour, shapes, texture, techniques, material etc.
  • Last day for submission is 30th April, 2016 11;55 PM IST
General rules applicable for all challenges can be read here

This is the LO I have created for you this month with stamping, spraying and colouring technique. It was very simple and our Mood Board  Challenge #60  gave  more colors so it can inspire you to create anything .


Here's a closer look.



First, I coated using medium gloss and light white gesso to cover the pattern paper, and then I glued some doiley to make texture. After that, I sprayed a little water and added a little bit of Magical Powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang and blended with my finger .


After spraying the background, I used a circle stencil with black gesso and then used my Flower Stamp, Butterfly Stamp, and Dot Stamp randomly.


After that I coloured my circle stamp with H20 and Glimmer Glaze - you can see in the photo below. The yellow circle is coloured with Glimmer Glaze.


Oops! I forgot to take a close-up of the chippboard I used behind my niece's photo. But I can tell you that I covered it with crackle paste before I painted with Glimmer Glaze.

As a final touch, I decorated my page with paper flowers and sequins .

Products from Lulupu:

Sequins
Gesso, Multi Medium
Stencils
Distress Ink (optional for coloring )
Mod Podge, Black Gesso, White Gesso


You have enough time to play with us, and we would love to see what your create inspired by our Moodboard. Link up your entries HERE.

Good  Luck and crafty hugs from me!
Irma Tirza

8 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.