Hello My Crafty Friends! :)
I am Suchi here with you all! Today I am excited to share my very first Mini Album! I got these wonderful Julie Nutting Paper Dolls pattern papers and paper doll Ephemera die cuts in my DT kit, I had to try them out! :)
Here is my mini album! Hope you all are participating in this month's challenge! I know that making a mini album sounds like too much of work but once you begin, there is no going back.
Today, I have made some easy peasy , not-so-time-consuming tricks for you to make an album! Hope this helps and inspires you all! :)
Let's begin with the step wise tutorial:
1. My album is a 6*6 mini album set. The cover extends to 6.5*6.5! I had some chip-boards that I wanted to recycle since long. So, I covered them with black paper and adhered two similar pattern papers over them like this.
Before adhering, I scrapped off the edges and distressed them using Vintage Photo. I have used Baby pink Fabric tape for the bottom and ring binding to bind my album.
2.I made a pocket like fold and adhered it over a pattern paper. I used chip-boards again to make tags and adhered colorful papers on them.
4. Aren't these Paper dolls just cool?! You can make these dolls wear accessories which you get in the die-cut package! :) Makes the child come out of you!
I made photo mats out of the papers and embellished them with flower die-cuts! A RAK by Sarah George! I have used these throughout the album. :)
5.Please note that, while I am decorating the album pages, these are not the final pages! I noticed that, it is always easier to have some designs in mind before implementing them on your project. I love the insta squares from Simple Stories! These are easy to use and can make your album attractive!
6. I have used an accordian fold in my album! It very simple and while it is not that time consuming, you can also add a lot many photos over it! The pic over the upper right corner shows how I glued in over the base.
7. Making a waterfall for photo mats is common in mini album! You can also make then using a washi tape. Easy isn't it? Add Washi tapes in the kind of manner shown below and you are done! :)
8. Tags are fun and add curiosity to your album. I added a few embellishments on the tag and was done! Did you like it?
9. You can add double sided glue tape on the back side of the Insta Squares. Keep one side as it is so that you can slide your photos in! The extra folds that you want in your albums can be joined together using Washi tapes! :)
10.And lastly, I made another tie-up fold! You can add 2 photos in the front, 4 inside and 4 on the black base- a total of 10 photos inside this one! ;)
Check out my final album! TADAAA! :)
|Page 1 & 2|
|Page 3 & 4|
|Page 5 & 6|
|Page 5& 6 Expanded|
|Page 7 & 8|
|Page 7& 8 Expanded|
|Page 9 & 10|
|Page 9 & 10 Expanded|
Here is a quick Video of my Mini Album! :)
My list of supplies:
9.Mulberry flowers- large and small
10.Embellishments - flower die cuts, rhinestones, ribbons,
Hope you liked the easy way to make an album! Give it a try- you won't regret it! Please add up your projects HERE and do not forget to read the rules! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed it?